Guide Salary: £20,000
Closing Date: 26th April 2021
Location: Nantwich, Cheshire CW5
Location: Nantwich, Cheshire CW5
Hours: 40hrs per week – Monday-Friday on a rota basis between the hours of 8.30am – 5.30pm
Interested in becoming a Service Desk Analyst?
CHS Healthcare prides itself on being a dynamic company that has been synonymous with being a trusted provider to the NHS since 1995. We hold a large number of contracts with the NHS and have an ever-expanding portfolio of work, making us one of the largest independent care coordinatorsin the UK. Since 1995 we have built a reputation as a trusted service specialising in assisting with hospital discharges to suitable care homes or sourcing care packages for clients leaving hospital, whilst supporting families in the process. We are also the largest independent provider of Continuing Healthcare services to the NHS. We employ more than 250 people who are situated in all regions of the UK.
As part of our services to the NHS, we supply software and services to Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) helping them manage their provision of care to patients in nursing homes or at home. Typically, our Broadcare and Caretrack systems are bespoke databases which have been developed to meet the specific needs of our customers. They are used for continuing healthcare patients, holding a database of them, administering care requirements, validating invoices, and paying care providers.
- A genuine team player who can build supportive friendly relationships with colleagues and clients
- Confident, with a friendly telephone manner and committed to providing an excellent service for all customers
- Confident with numbers, able to take the initiative to problem solve and resolve complex customer queries
- Skilled in customer service, IT and administration with ideally but not essentially a healthcare- related background or with significant skills in IT systems, including but not limited to:
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- Desktop and Laptop support
- Mobile device (phone and tablet)
- SharePoint administration
- Familiar with relational databases, confident with solving numbers, and have a good appreciation of databases and SQL
- Persuasive, positive with a can-do manner. Driven to achieve high standards, hard-working, willing to learn and be flexible to take on new challenges
- Smart, professional and keen to progress your career
- Ideally graduate/A level or equivalent standard with at least 5 GCSE’s at C and above. Good excel, mathematical and word skills are essential.
The role – You will be a key member of the Software Team and the first line of contact and support for our customers
- Diagnosing system errors and other issues
- Track, route, and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem solving process via different media
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through resolution
- Provides excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensures proper recording, documentation and closure on all queries
- Recommends procedure modifications or improvements as appropriate
- Efficiently utilise the Helpdesk management tool to manage ticket workload in compliance with SLA’s and productivity targets.
- Efficiently escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Maintain, monitor, and administer the company’s IT assets, to include desktop, laptop, and mobile devices, ensuring an accurate record is maintained.
- Provide first line support and administration of user requests
- Updating and maintaining company address book
- Updating and maintaining company intranet
- Support corporate IT applications
In return you will be given the opportunity to work in a company that is strongly growing year on year. CHS Healthcare can offer you career progression and ongoing training to help you achieve your career objectives. We look for highly motivated individuals who have a genuine desire to build long lasting relationships and with a passion to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
You are unique, so are we.
Here at CHS we are unique in what we do, so we need people who are unique to help us do it. We value the visible and invisible qualities, that make you who you are.
We are passionate about supporting our patients and their families. To do that well, we need a workforce that reflects the diverse communities we serve. Our inclusive culture celebrates all our differences, and we want you to feel empowered to bring your full, authentic self to work. We are proud members of the Disability Confident Scheme, and are dedicated to ensuring we attract, employ, and develop individuals with disabilities, at all levels. If you have a disability, we would love the opportunity to speak to you and discuss the support we can offer. Please contact our Recruitment/HR Department for a chat.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your mobile number on your CV to enable us to contact you if you are shortlisted to take part in an interview.
Closing Date for applications is 26/04/2021.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to candidates who are not shortlisted. Please therefore assume your application is unsuccessful if we have not contacted you three weeks following the closing date.